Cabinet Cures® offers a quick and affordable solution to upgrade, expand, enhance, and remodel your kitchen cabinets for thousands less than replacing all of the cabinetry and cabinet boxes entirely. We reuse what is available for the design and using cabinet refacing alongside our custom cabinets, we transform your kitchen into the kitchen of your dreams.
- Cabinet Cures is a leader in the refacing and cabinet remodeling business for over three decades
- Most refacing projects are finished within 5 days and all our work is guaranteed
- Our in-home design consultant is with you from start to finish—at NO additional charge
- All finishes are quality, custom, and hand-applied
- Up to 50% less than buying all new cabinets for your kitchen remodel
- Environmentally friendly from start to finish
Cabinet Cures will replace all cabinet doors and drawer fronts and cover existing cabinet boxes with new wood. Turn your old cabinets into the cabinets of your dreams without a full kitchen remodel. From custom panels to crown molding, we have the customization ideas to complete your design. The results are unbelievable and the process saves you money.
Don’t like your current kitchen layout or want to add more cabinets to your current space? Cabinet Cures will design and install custom cabinet boxes into your kitchen. With custom cabinets alongside cabinet refacing, you can easily increase cabinet size with our custom cabinets. Any new cabinet boxes added will blend in perfectly alongside the cabinets you already have once the reface is complete.
Ready to reface or remodel your cabinets?
- Change the style of your cabinet doors and drawer fronts
- Change color, wood type, or both
- Change your current cabinet layout with new custom cabinets.
- Add new cabinet boxes to extend your current layout.
- Add cabinets vertically to create more cabinet storage.
- Add new hinges and door handles
- Add decorative panels, legs, or corbels to your kitchen island
- Modify the look of your cupboards with crown molding
Most companies order cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and laminate veneers pre-finished from a manufacturer—not Cabinet Cures. Cabinet Cures custom finishes each installation by hand and avoids laminate veneers. We finish your cabinets to your specifications. We will make your kitchen truly one of a kind—as unique and individual as you. A complete style makeover for a fraction of the cost of installing new cabinets.
The Cabinet Cures design team offers unlimited ideas for dramatically upgrading the look and value of your cabinetry.
In addition to breathtaking kitchens, Cabinet Cures specializes in wood creations of every imaginable kind. Bathroom cabinets, laundry rooms, libraries, offices, and built-ins are just the beginning. Work with our designers to find that truly unique design you are looking to create.
- Custom build and install a kitchen island specific to your needs
- Add stylish legs to the countertop overhang of your kitchen island
- Wrap your center island with custom panels to provide an upscale look
- Add decorative corbels—styled wall brackets designed to support weight
- Use custom crown molding to top off your cabinet’s beautiful transformation
Are your drawer boxes and runners worn-out? Are they a struggle to open and close? Let Cabinet Cures help. We replace your old drawer boxes and runners with the highest industry standard drawers of hard wood, with dove-tailed drawer boxes and full-extension, soft-close undermount runners. These new drawers will open and close with gentle ease and are a great addition to any kitchen upgrade. We can even customize your existing cabinets to provide you with a major upgrade at a minimal cost. Just ask!